Bamboo shoots boiled in water
The Bamboo shoots boiled in water is sold when you go to the supermarket.What would you do if bamboo shoots is given by the neighbor? Okay, please watch this recipe. It will be helpful for you.There are many opportunities to use the bamboo shoot with the Japanese food.
- 1 bamboo shoots
- 50g uncooked rice
- 3 capsicum
- Peel the skin off Bamboo shoots(2.3 pieces).Slice the hard part of the root.
- Cut the tip diagonally.If a cut end is big, heat is easy to come to the inside.Making a cut into the depth of 0.3 inches lengthwise.
- Put the bamboo shoots,and pour plentiful water.Add the uncooked rice and capsicum.Boil them.
- Put a dish on the top so that a bamboo shoot sinks and stew it for 1 hour.1 hour later, stop fire and just put it for 2 hours.
- 2 hour later, take it from a pot, and peel the skin off Bamboo shoots until white part.