Chicken soup(1 serving)
The chicken soup sold in a supermarket is very delicious.It is sold equally in the Japanese supermarket.It is often used with the Japanese food.What would you do if it is not sold to a supermarket?Don’t worry. You can make chicken soup immediately if you look at this page.
- 800ml water
- 200g chicken bone
- 5g ginger peel
- 1/2 leeks
- Peel the ginger and Cut the leeks into 1 inch.
- Rinse the dark red meat(dust) off chicken bone with water.
- Put the chicken bone,ginger peel,leeks in a pt and add the 800ml water.Leave it over high till it starts boiling.Then, turn to low and boil for 2 hours.
- Carefully remove the scum.
- Turn off the heat and strain using a strainer with a wet paper towel spread out inside of it.