Tako sausage -Decorative cutting sausage-(1 serving)
What will you take as the side dish in your bento?I take Tako sausage in my bento.Tako sausage is cooked sausage impersonating callus.How to cook is very simple.It can be called the representative of Japanese food.
- 1 sausage
- 3 black sesame
- Salt, as needed
- Cut it lengthwise to 1/2 of the sausage.
- And turn it 90 degrees and cut it lengthwise to 1/2.
- Cuts four legs from inside and makes eight legs.
- Add salt to boiling hot water and boil sausage.
- Decorate eyes and a nose with black sesame.But, cannot decorate it well.
- With a bamboo skewer, make a hole in the part of eyes and nose.Decorate black sesame there.