Fish recipes -Japanese food-
Red snapper sandwiched between sheets of kelp
The sashimi is easy to rot very much.There is a cooking method to keep freshness of the sashimi in Japanese food.It is fish sandwiched between sheets of kelp.When it is put to the sheets of kelp, the sashimi is very delicious.I cooked Red snapper sandwiched between sheets of kelp this time.The fish to sandwich is right for anything.Not a fish, the vegetables are all right.You sandwich anything, and let’s eat deliciously!
- 50g red snapper
- 4 sheets of kelp
- 1 mini tomato1/2 lime
- 3 chives
- 1 tsp(5ml) salt(
- 2 tbsp(30ml) sake
- 2 tbsp(30ml) vinegar
- Sprinkle salt on red snapper.Let it sit for 15 minetes.
- Pour sake and vinegar into a bat.Put sheets of kelp in it and soak kelp,about 15 minutes.
- Wipe off the moisture of the sea bream with kitchen paper.
- Slice the red snapper into 0.1 inch slices diagonally with the knife on a bias.
- Wrap the red snapper in dipped kelp..Let it sit at least more than 30 minutes.The ideal is 24 hours.
- Cut the chives into 1 inch lengths.
- Finely dice the mini tomato.
- Wrap the red snapper around the chives and squeeze a lime.Finally ut the mini tomato.