Sake steamed Clams
I love Japanese sake.I love wine and the whiskey equally.There are many recipes of the Japanese food using sake.The Japanese food recipe that I like in that is Sake steamed Clams.It is called Asari no Sake-mushi in Japan.Saltiness of Clams matches sweetness of Sake.
- Salt water, as needed
- 200 g Clams
- 1 piece garlic
- 100 ml sake
- 1/2 tsp(2.5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) salad oil
- Dried parsley, as needed
- Rinse the clams and soak in salt water.Wrap it paper and leave for 3 hours.It is getting out sand of the clams.
- Chop the garlic.
- Heat the salad oil on a flying pan low heat and fly the garlic.
- Add the clams and stir fly high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the sake and close the cap.Steam until the short-necked clam opens.Add the soy sauce.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with the dried parsley.