Macaroni KINAKO(Soybean flour)
A Japanese likes Italy.We like Italian food in particular.You can find an Italian restaurant immediately if you walk Tokyo and Osaka.Ingredients “macaroni” of the Italian food and ingredients “KINAKO” of the Japanese food formed a tag-team.It is Macaroni KINAKO(Soybean flour).
- 50 g macaroni
- 5 tbsp(75 ml) KINAKO(Soybean flour)
- 2 tbsp(30 ml) sugar
- Salt, to your taste
- Boil the macaroni, cool down in cold water.
- Mix together the KINAKO, sugar, salt into a bowl.
- Add the boiled macaroni to KINAKO sauce(step2).
- Macaroni KINAKO(Soybean flour) recipe video