Healthy dish recipes -Japanese food-
Deep fried tofu
The tofu is very healthy.Deep fried tofu is a dish of tofu lightly dusted with starch or flour, then deep fried, and served in dashi broth or dashi-based sauce seasoning with soy sauce.It is very very delicious.Let’t try to cooking.
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1/2 Japanese radish
- 3/4 cup(150ml) dried bonito soup stock
- 1g salt
- 2 tsp(10ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp(5ml) mirin(sweet sake)
- Potato starch, as need
- Flying oil, as need
- Parsley, as need
- Firmly wrap the tofu with a paper towel.Let the water drain out for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grate the Japanese radish and place in a strainer to drain the water.
- Put the dried bonito soup stock,salt,soy sauce,and mirin into a pot and boil.
- Cut the tofu in quarter and cover in starch.Dust off the excess starch.
- Heat the flying oil to between 170 and 180 degrees.Deep fly the tofu.
- Pour the soup stock over it and top with the grated radish and parsley.