I cooked Shabu Shabu.A point is to thin beef.It is a recipe of the edible shabu-shabu deliciously at home.Of course ponzu is handmade, too.In most cases, beef for sukiyaki is sliced thicker than that for shabu-shabu (a dish of thinly sliced beef boiled with vegetables,) which is sliced so thinly that it can be eaten after being dipped only once in boiling water.
- 150g sirloin steak or ribs
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage
- 1 block tofu
- 500 ml water
- 50 ml sake
- 3 inch × 3 inch kobu seawood
- Frost the surloin steak.Slice the surloin steak which froze.Even if it is not thin excessively,it is Ok.
- Put wrap on a cutting board and put the surloin steak which sliced on it.Put wrap on it over again.
- Beat it with a rolling pin and lengthen it until it becomes thin.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage and tofu.
- Put the measured-out water and sake into a pot with the kobe seaweed heat at a high temperature until the water starats to boil.
- Add the beef.When the beef are heated through,begin eating with ponzu.It is more delicious when I eat with rice.
- Home-made ponzu recipe.