Fried chicken in Japanese(Chicken Nanban)
I cooked Fried chicken in Japanese(Chicken Nanban).This page is Fried chicken recipe in Japanese style.It is very very delicious.Fried chicken in Japanese sweet and peppery vegetable sauce was originally a local food in Miyazaki Prefecture, but is now eaten all over Japan.Please cook in a house.
- 250g chicken brast
- 1 egg
- 10 tbsp(150ml) flour
- Salt, to your taste
- Paper, to your taste
- Salad oil, as needed
- ■ 4 tbsp sugar
- ■ 4 tbsp soy sauce
- ■ 4 tbsp vinegar
- ▲ 2 eggs
- ▲ 1/2 onion
- ▲ Dried parsley, to your taste
- ▲ Salt, as needed
- ▲ Pepper, as needed
- ▲ 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- ▲ 2 tsp lemon juice
- ▲ 1 tsp sugar
- ▲ 1 tsp milk
■ Nanban Vinegar
▲ Tartar sauce
- Put the egg to the room temperature more than five minutes and add water and a little vinegar and egg to a pot.Roll an egg with chopsticks until water boils.When it starts to boil over,turn the heat to low and boil for 12 minutes.
- When it passed for 12 minutes, add an egg to cold water.
- Dice the onion and soak in cold water.
- Smash the boiled egg in addition to a bowl and add onion,then combine ▲ingredients,dried pasely,salt pepper,mayonnaise,lemon juice,sugar,milk.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken with flour,then beaten egg.
- Add ■ingredients,sugar,soy sauce,vinegar and mix(Nanban vinegar).
- Heat the salad oil on a flying pan and put chicken into it.When it turns golden brown,turn over and cook the other side.
- Wipe off the excess fat and add the■Nanban vinegar.
- Cover the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and top with the tartar sauce.