It may be cooked most in Japan.I think that there are not the people disliking this dish.It is one of the representative Japanese food.It is Ginger pork.Because we can easily cook it very cheaply, it is popular.
- 300g pork belly(chunks)
- 15g garlic
- 30g ginger
- 2 tbsp(30ml) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp(22.5ml) sake
- 2 tbsp(30ml) mirin(sweet sake)
- 1 1/2 tbsp(22.5ml) sesame oil
- Grated garlic and ginger.
- Mix soy sauce,sake,mirin(sweet sake),sesame oil to make the sauce.Add the grated ginger and garlic.
- Cut the pork into bite-size.
- Place inside the sauce to marinate.Leave to marinate for 30 minutes after fully covering in the sauce.
- Heat the flying pan and turn the heat down to medium.Sear the pork.
- When both sides are browned, add the leftover matinatde and dress, Place in a serving dish.
- Add the tomato and baby leaf.