Miso ramen(1 serving)
Have you been to Hokkaido?Hokkaido is a rich repository of delicious Japanese food.One of the Japanese food made specially in Hokkaido is miso ramen.Please enjoy miso ramen warming up your body and heart.
- 200cc chicken soup ←click to recipe
- 150g noodles
- 1/10 cabbage
- 150g corn
- 100g bean sprouts
- 100g ground chiken
- A.1 piece ginger
- A.1 piece garlic
- A.2 tbsp(30ml) miso
- A.1/2 tsp(2.5ml) chili Bean Paste
- B.1 tbsp(15ml) sake
- B.1/2 tbsp(7,5ml) soy sauce
- B.2 tbsp(30ml) sugar
- Sesame, to your taste
- Salt, to your taste
- Pepper, to your taste
Commercial products OK
- Heat in a flying pan and brown the ground chicken.
- Add the cabbage and bean sprouts(tears the cabbage to piece by your hand).Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve it in a plate temporarily if completed.
- Grate the ginger and garlic and saute them.When the spices release their aroma, add the miso and chili Bean Paste and break the clumps.
- Again, when the spices release their aroma, add the chicken soup,sake,soy sauce,sugar.
- Boil the noodles.Darin the boiling water.
- Serve with the soup in a bowl, add the noodles, add the step3(cabbage,ground chicken,bean sprouts), sprinkle corn and sesame.