Okinawa is original Japanese foods culture.Soki soba, Shima tofu, Awamori, Umi budo, etc.I like chanpuru in that.The chanpuru is a meaning “to mix with”.This time, I cooked Somen chanpuru.The somen is healthy noodles.Because it is healthy and is yummy, please cook it.
- 50 g somen
- 1/2 bitter melon
- 1 canned tuna
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) sake
- 1 tbp(5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp(5 ml) chicken soup
- Salad oil, as needed
- Salt, to your taste
- Pepper, to your taste/li>
- Shaved dried-bonito, to your taste
- Cut the a bitter melon to half of the length.Remove the plup of bitter melon.Slice the bitter melon into 0.4in.Place the bitter melon in a bowl and mix with salt(1 tsp 5ml).Set aside for 15 minutes.15 minutes later,work the bitter melon with your hands and rinse in water.
- Break the egg into a cup and beat it by running chopsticks.Heat a pan annd add oil.Add the egg mixture,Cook with chopsticks until the mix is scrambled, then remove.
- Boil the somen.
- Fry the bitter melon, add the canned tuna, boiled somen, scrambled egg, sake.Bring to a boil, add the soy sauce, chicken soup, salt, pepper and cool untill the liquid is gone.
- Serve garnished with shaved dried-bonito.