- 1 packs soba noodle
- 50g cabbage
- 100g bean sprouts
- 10g carrot
- 60g bacon
- 2 tbsp worcester sauces (semi-thick)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt,to your taste
- peppar,to your taste
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- parsley,as need
- Cut the cabbage into bite-size pieces and cut the carrot into thin slices.
- Cut the bacon into 0.4in thin slices.
- Heat a frying pan until the steam rises.Too hot!Then heat the salad oil.
- Sear the soba noodle.Cook till lightly golden brown.About 3 miunutes.
- When it is lightly brown,add the cabbage,bean sprouts,carrot.
- When the oil dispersed,add the bacon.
- When the bacon and other ingredients are cooked thoroughly,sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Finally add the worcester sauces (semi-thick) and soy sauce Then fry it until water disappears.
- It is hot dog style yakisoba bread when you catch it in the bread.
A technique to cook deliciously is to add noodles after heating a frying pan well.