Beef bowl (cook the Yoshinoya style)
This is a dish made with stewed beef and rice, called ‘gyudon’.The name is Beef bowl.I cooked Yoshinoya style beef bowl.Yoshinoya has its own foodstuffs, sauces, and recipes handed down in its history of more than 100 years.I want to reproduce the taste.
- 600g(2serving) rice(see “How to make “rice” page.)⇒click here
- 160g beef sliced into small strips
- 1 onion
- 1 piece ginger
- red pickled ginger,as needed
- 1 cup(200ml) Soup stock from dried baby sardines
- 2 tbsp(30ml) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp(22.5ml) sake or white wine
- 1 1/2 tbsp(22.5ml) sugar
- salt,as needed
- Grate the ginger.
- Cut the onion wedges.
- Mix the soup stock,soysauce,sake(white wine),suger,salt in A together,and bring to a boil.Add onions and beef, in that order, and remove the scum.
- Set to medium heat for 10 minutes,then add the grated ginger.
- Place the ingredients and red pickled ginger on a bowl of rice.