Omurice(rice omelette)(1 serving)
It is a dish of fried rice wrapped in a thin omelette, called “omelette with rice”.A rice omelet is a rice dish of Japanese origin; it is chicken fried rice (or plain butter-fried rice) seasoned with ketchup and wrapped up with a thin round crepe of fried eggs, which is categorized as yoshoku (Western food) in Japan.
- 2 servings cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion
- 150g breast meat of a chicken
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- salt,to your taste
- pepper,to your taste
- Dice the onion and breast meat of a chicken.Season breast meat of a chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter and fly the onion.
- When the butter has been absorbed,add the chicken and fly some more.
- When the meat changes color,add the rice and fly more.
- When the butter has been absorbed,add the tomato ketchup.
- Fly some more.Finished cook the Fried rice with chicken.
- Move the Fried rice with chicken to the bowl and change and close the cap with a dish.
- Upset the bowl and take off the bowl.
- Breal two eggs and beat and beat them by running chopsticks through the eggwhite.Be careful not to foam them up.
- Fry beaten eggs in a frying pan and put some Fried rice with chicken.
- Finish with the ketchup.