Rice ball recipe
Orange rice ball(3 serving)
Japanese loves rice balls.The rice ball is called Onigiri.They put various ingredients materials in a rice ball.Salmon,Kobu(seaweed),Cod roe,Umeboshi,Tuna,Spam,etc.The rice ball is the basic of Japanese foods.It is something like sandwich.It is the sandwich of Japanese foods.The orange rice ball to introduce this time uses the peel of a mandarin orange.Acidity and saltiness match it exquisitely.Because it is easy, let’s cook these Japanese foods.
- 200g rice (How to cook rice)
- 2 orange-peel
- 2 tsp(10ml) olive oil(
- 5g dried bonito
- 2 tsp(10ml) soy sauce
- Peel the orange and rinse it in water and boil it.
- Eat the flesh of fruit.
- The white part of the peel back is removed in the back of the kitchen knife.
- Chop the peel into small size.
- Place the peel,olive oil,soy sauce,dried bonito,rice in a bowl and mix.
- Wet both hands in the water.Place the rice on your right hand.Make the rice ball into desired shape.For a triangular rice ball,make the corners with the lower part of your left hand fingers,using your right finger tips and palm to lightly pat the rice ball as your turn it toward yourself.