Rice dish recipes
Rice cooked with mushrooms(2 serving)
The food in autumn is great.In Japan, there is the word “autumn of reading, the autumn of sports, autumn of the appetite.It is the season when a mushroom in particular is delicious in autumn.I cooked rice using the seasonal mushroom.You can cook it with a pot without using the rice cooker.It is simple recipes.
- 180ml water
- 1 cup(180 ml) rice
- 100 g chicken thigh
- 1/4 carrot
- 50 g maitake mushrooms
- 50 g shimeji mushrooms
- 2 tbsp(22.5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp(22.5 ml) sake
- 1 1/2 tsp (22.5 ml) mirin
- 200cc dried-bonito soup stock
- Wash the rice 30 minutes before you begin to cook, and let it sit in a strainer.
- Cut the chicken thigh into bite-size.
- Cut off the hard ends from the mushrooms, break the shimeji,maitake into pieces.
- Cut the carrot into 1 inch pieces.
- Put rice in a pot in dried-bonito soup stock, and put in sake, mirin, soy sauce.Stir a little and flatten the surface of the rice.
- Spread out shimeji, maitake, chicken, carrot on the rice.Cover the pot.
- Set the pot high heat.When it starts to boil, turn the heat to low and cook for 8 minutes.Don’t remove the lid while the rice is cooking.Remove the pot from the cooker and leave for 15 minutes.
- When it is finished cooking, roughly stir and scoop into a serving dish.