Okonomiyaki(Japanese traditional pizza) (4 servings)
Have you ever eaten Okonomiyaki(Japanese traditional pizza)?Okonomiyaki is the comfort food of Oosaka.Because I am from Osaka, I eat okonomiyaki once a week.I want you to know that taste.Let’s cook okonomiyaki!
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1/6(75g) yam
- 1 egg
- 200g pork belly
- 1.1/2 cup(300ml) cold Dried-bonito soup stock
- 125g flour
- mayonnaise, as needed
- tonkatsu sauce, as needed
- powdered seaweed, as needed
- shaved dried-bonito, as needed
- salad oil, as needed
- polyethylene gloves
- Chop the cabbage into small size.
- Peel the yam,grate it.Then, would recommend that you wear polyethylene gloves.
- Add an egg and flour and cold Dried-bonito soup stock to the yam. Mix it well.
- Add the cabbage,mix well.
- Heat the salad oil in a flying pan. Add step4 and put pork belly on it.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes and turn it over ,cook over medium heat for 6 minutes and turn it over,cook over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Spread the sauce over it and add mayonnaise.Sprinkle shaved dried-bonito and powdered seaweed.