Vegetable recipes – Japanese food-
Japanese potato salad(1 serving)
It is a Japanese potato salad recipe.Japanese potato salad recipe is mash a potato.And I add mayonnaise.The Japanese likes this potato salad very much.Though it is salad, there is the person eating in main dish.I sometimes eat in main dish, too.
- 2 potatoes
- 4 hams
- 2 eggs
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- Peel the potato and cut it into bite-size pieces.
- Put the potato which cut in a plastic bag and heat it in a microwave for 2 minutes at 600w.
- Add an egg to boiling hot water. boil it at medium heat for 11 minutes.
- Cut the cucumber into small chunks.Place it in a bowl and mix with salt.Set aside for a short while.When sufficiently flavored,work it with your hands until pliable,rince and squeeze out water
- Cut the ham into 0.4 inch wide strips.
- Place hot potato in a bowl and add salad oil,salt,peppr,vinegar.Mash the potato and cool it to normal temperature.
- When it cooled down, add the egg which peeled a husk,hams,cucumber,mayonnaise,milk,sugar.Mix it.
- Place it and ready to eat