Japanese likes Yuzu.Yuzu is Japanese citron.The Yuzu(Japanese citron) is a winter pronoun.They float Yuzu(Japanese citron) on the bath.It is called “Yuzu-yu”.This time, I introduce the recipe using the Yuzu(Japanese citron) and Japanese radish.It is traditional Japanese food.
- 1 yuzu(Japanese citron)
- 1/2 Japanese radish
- 3 tbsp(45 ml) vinegar
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) salt
- Device that is used for cutting shaped form
- Peel the Japanese radish and cut out a shape.Cut Japanese radish left over.
- Place the Japanese radish in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and mix.Set aside for short while.
- Squeeze Yuzu(Japanese citron).
- Slice Yuzu(Japanese citron) peel into thin.
- Put the sugar, vinegar into the pot.Stirring occasionally, cook low heat until sugar melts.When sugar melts, add the Yuzu(Japanese citron) juice.
- Squeeze the Japanese radish out water.Place the Japanese radish, Yuzu(Japanese citron) peel into food storage container and mix.Add the vinegar and sugar juice and mix.
- Set for one day.