Octopus and wasabi
Octopus and wasabi, known as an accompaniment to alcoholic beverages served in Japanese style bars is one variety.It is the standard item for the Izakaya (tavern) menu.This Japanese food is seasoned with plenty of wasabi and very yummy.This time, Because I was not able to get a raw octopus, I introduce Octopus and wasabi and mayonnaise recipe.
- 80 g octopus
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 tsp(1.25 ml) ajinomoto
- 2g wasabi
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp(2.5 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp(2.5 ml) sugar
- Salt, to your taste
- Dice the cucumber.Lightly kneading a little salt(not included in recipe) into the cucumber.
- Rinse the octopus by salt(not included in recipe).Cut the octopus into bite-size.
- Put all(octopus, cucumber, ajinomoto, wasabi, mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, salt) in a kitchen bag.leave for 1 hour in a refrigerator.
- Place them in a serving bowl.