Fish recipes -Japanese food-
Yellowtail teriyaki(1 servings)
I cooked Yellowtail teriyaki.You can cook it in a frying pan.Basically, teriyaki dishes of fish and meat are cooked using the same method.I cooked the yellowtail of the Japanese winter seasonal fish at this time.
- 1 yellowtail fillet
- 1 mini tomato
- Salt,as need
- Potato starch,as need
- 2 tbsp(30ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp(30ml) sake
- 2 tbsp(30ml) mirin(sweet sake)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp(5ml) salad oil
- Sprinkle salt on a yellowtail and leave it for ten minutes.
- Mix the sake,soy sauce,mirin and sugar to make a teriyaki sauce.
- Sprinkle hot water to a yellowtail.If both sides whiten, it is OK.Use paper towel to wipe the fillet dry.
- Sprinkle on starch,and then knock off the excess flour.
- Heat salad oil in a flying pan, and fly the fillet.
- When golden brown,turn over,and cook the other side until golden brown.Turn to medium low and cook for 4 minutes.
- Put in the teriyaki sauce,and move the flying pan over the heat for 7 to 8 minutes.Occasionally use a spoon to scoop the both over the entire fish for an even flavor.
- Serve garnished with mini tomato.
- This is my lunch(bento).