Tsukune (meatballs) recipe
Tsukune (meatballs) is one of the representative of Japanese food.I introduce one of Japanese food recipes at this page.Tsukune (meatballs) is the best when I eat with a raw egg.Please use the fresh egg by all means.Let’s cook Tsukune (meatballs)!
- 150g ground chicken
- 1/4 leeks
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp(30 ml) bread crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp(7.5 ml) sake
- 1 tsp(5 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mirin
- Chop the leeks, then combine the ground chicken and the bread crumbs,egg whites(Use the egg yolk later).
- Knead well until sticky.
- Split into 6 equal parts, then from into oval shapes.
- Heat the salad oil and put step3 into it.When it turns golden brown, turn over and cook the other side.
- Add the sake, sugar, soy sauce, mirin and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve it and season with the egg yolk.