Yamakake soba(1 serving)
Yamakake is a grated yam.We put it on soba and eat.The yam is rich in protein, dietary fiber, vitamins and so on.It was eaten to reinforce energy in Japan from old days.It is one of the traditional Japanese food recipes.It is the most suitable dish for a sickly person.Because you can easily cook it, let’s cook!
- 100 g dried soba
- 1/4 yam
- 1/8 leeks
- A.1.5 cup(300 ml) dried-bonito soup stock
- A.1 tsp(5 ml) sugar
- A.2 tbsp(30 ml) soy sauce
- A.2 tbsp(30ml) mirin
- Mix all A(soup) ingredients , bring to a boil to make a soba soup.
- Cut the leeks into thin diagonal slices.
- Grate the yam.
- Bring a pot full of water to a boil, then quickly slip in the soba, while stirring robustly with large chopsticks.
- When it starts to boil over, add water.When it boils again, take one soba and bite it to check the doneness.
- Place the soba in a bowl, then top with grated yam, cutting leeks.Boil soba soup and pour.