Chicken tsumire and vegetable miso soup(2 servings)
I cook miso soup.The miso soup is soup on behalf of Japan.I cooked Chicken tsumire and vegetables miso soup this time.It takes time slightly, but is very delicious.Please cook it.
- 1/4(150g) chinese cabbage
- 1/2(50g) carrot
- 1/2(150g) daikon radish
- 1/2(100g) onion
▼chicken tsumire(chicken ball)
- 180g ground chicken
- 1 piece(3g) ginger
- 1 piece(3g) garlic
- ground pepper,to your taste
- 2 tbsp(30ml) miso
- 2 cups(400ml) Soup stock from dried baby sardines
- Cut the chinese cabbage and the carrot and the daikon radish and the onion to bite-size chunks.
- Make the chicken tsumire(chicken ball).Grate the ginger and garlic.
- Sprinkle ground pepper on the ground meat and combine the ground meat and ginger and garlic and mix well until sticky.
- Put Soup stock from dried baby sardines into a pot and turn the heat to high.When it starts to boil,scoop step3 with a spoon and then drop it in.
- When it starts to boil again,turn down the heat and remove the scum,and cook until the chicken tsumire(chicken ball) starts to float.
- Add the chinese cabbage and carrot and daikon radish and onion.
- When the vegetabele is tender,mix in add the miso with a small amount of cooking soup.
Carefully remove scum to make a nice,clear soup.