lotus roots pickled in vinegar
“Lotus roots pickled in vinegar” go with sweet wine, sake.It is King of the Japanese food.The drinker drinks several cups with it.The lotus root is eaten mainly in Japan and China.I like Lotus roots pickled in vinegar in a lotus root recipes.
- 150 g lotus roots
- 200 cc vinegar
- 50 g sugar
- 2 tbp(10 ml) salt
- 1 red pepper
- Cut the lotus root into thick slices.Soak the slices in water for 10 minutes.
- Remove seeds from the red pepper and cut into thinly sliced rings.
- Put the vinegar, sugar, salt, sliced red pepper into pan and boil.
- Add the sliced lotus roots, simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the lotus roos, cool vinegar broth.When it gets cold, put it in a container with a lotus root.Leave overnight.