Chicken Teriyaki with honey sauce
This recipe is cooked with a hybrid cooking method that combines both Japanese and Western styles using teriyaki and the like.Most teriyaki dishes taste fairly good even when eaten cold.Chicken Teriyaki with honey sauce is is a basic dish of the Japanese food.
- 200 g chicken thigh
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin(sweet sake)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 2 tsp salad oil
- Poke holes into the surface of the chicken with fork.
- Mix the soy sauce, mirin, honey and marinate the chicken.Blend the flavors into the chicken by rubbing.Leave for 10 minutes and turn over from time to time.
- Remove the excess moisture from the chicken.Sprinkle potato starch.
- Place the skin side down.Heat over high heat till golden brown and turn over.
- Turn the heat back to high and add the leftover marinade and sauce it well onto the chicken.