Rice dish recipes
Sushi cake -Chirashizushi(1 serving)
I cooked Sushi cake -Chirashizushi.I eat it at the time of celebration.It is traditional domestic Japanese food.Green, red, white and yellow ingredients of sushi cake are said to represent these gods of directions or four seasons.Please feel the four seasons.
- 180ml rice
- 180ml water
- 1″×1″ kobu seaweed
- 2 tbsp(30ml) vinegar
- 1/2 tsp(2.5ml) salt
- 1 tbsp(15ml) sugar
- Sushi-oke(rice tub),Shamoji(flat rice paddle)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp(5 ml) sake
- 1/5 tsp(1 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp(2.5 ml) sugar
- 120g Rare tuna
- 45g salmon roe
- 70g snap garden peas
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) sake
- How to make sushi rice.Click here.
- Add an egg, liquor, salt, sugar and mix it.Heat the flying pan and add salad oil.Add 1/2 of the egg mixture to the pan and move the egg so that it’s spread evenly across the pan.
- When the egg is cooked,Cut it to half with a kitchen knife and flip it over.
- Cut it thin after cooling it.
- Cut the tuna into 0.4 inch thin slices.Combine the tuna,soy sauce(1 tbsp),sake(1 tbsp).
- Cookie-cut carrot sliced using plum-shaped cutter.Boil it with salt water.
- Remove the stalky part of the snap garden peas and boil it with salt water, cut into 1/3.
- Place vinegared rice in a dish,Shredded omelet,Tuna,salmon roe,carrot,snap garden peas.