Persimmon potage soup(2 serving)
The persimmon is Autumn food in Japan.The persimmon is fruit, but is often used with Japanese food.The persimmon is effective in lowering blood pressure.I cooked the potage soup using the persimmon this time.If even a persimmon is available, you can buy other ingredients near you.
- 2 persimmon
- 3 tbsp(45 ml) canned corn
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- 1(5.3 g) instant consomme seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp(7.5 ml) butter
- Salt, to your taste
- Pepper, to your taste
- Hollow out the persimmon with a spoon.
- Cut the persimmon into 0.3 inch.
- Heat the butter in a pot, sear the persimmon until it becomes tender.
- Add the water and instant consomme seasoning.Let it simmer for 20 minutes until thickens while sometimes mixing it.
- Add the canned corn, milk and simmer it.
- Mix the salt, pepper.
- Serve in a persimmon bowl.