If you ask me “What does go with sake?”, I answer in this way “It is Japanese food, and Grilled eggplant.”.It is said that the eggplant has low nutritive value.However, the special texture and taste attract a Japanese.
- 2 eggplants
- Grated Japanese radish, as needed
- Grated ginger, as neeeded
- Shaved dried bonito, as needed
- Soy sauce, ad needed
- Make a shallow cut aroud the stems and pierce in several places with bamboo skewers.
- Heat a pan and cook the eggplants side by side over medium heat.While rolling the eggpalnts until blackened all around.
- Place the eggplants in cold water and peel.
- Drain well and place in a plate.Garnish with Grated Japanese radish, Grated ginger, Shaved dried bonito and top with soy sauce.