Simmered squid(1 serving)
I cooked a squid this time and a seasonal small squid now.The name is Simmered squid.I stew it with soy sauce and sake.As for the squid, an appearance is strange, but is the ingredients which are low-calorie with high protein.Stew it slowly and carefully, and let’s eat deliciously.
- 250g samll squid
- 1 piece ginger
- 200ml sake
- 50ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp(30ml) sugar
- 100ml sprite(cider)
- Spread kitchen paper on a cutting board(It may be easily cleaned.).Put a cut end in the upper part of the cuttlefish’s eyes.
- The eyeball jumps out of the cut end when the eye can be hold down.
- There is the backbone in the point pointing to with my finger.Pressing the head and pull the backbone.
- Rinse it with water.
- Put the sake,soy sauce, sugar in a pot and boils and splashes alcohol.
- Stop heat and add ginger and add Sprite(cider).Pour Sprite politely.Finally put the squid.
- Put in a drop lid and simmer 40 minutes until tender.40 minutes later, stop heat and cool it.
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle the parsley.