Yamagata Tama Konjac
You should certainly go to Yamagata if you come to Japan and eat really delicious foods.I went to Yamagata several times.It was delicious even if I ate anything.It is delicious which is not yummy.I cooked a local foods in Yamagata Prefecture.It is low calorie foods.
- 600g block konjac or tama konjac
- 10g dried cuttlefish
- 40cc soy sauce
- 3g dried kelps(konbu)
- 2 tbsp(30 ml) sake
- 2 eggs
- 100cc water
- Boiled the eggs, cool quickly with ice water and peel it.
- In the case of block konjac, Cut the block konjac into bite-size pieces.
- Boil over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.Drain the water.
- Put the soy sauce, dried cuttlefish, dried kelps, sake and add the konjac.Mix quickly.
- Add the boiled egg and water.When it comes to boil,turn the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stop the heat and close the cap and allow to set for about 6 hours.