Chicken drumette sweet and salty stew
Sweet and salty stew is a type of Japanese food called ‘amakara-ni’.This recipe is used by the Japanese food frequently.Because I add vinegar, it is light seasoning.It is a healthy chicken dish.I recommend this recipe if you stop fried chicken.
- 5 chicken drumette
- 25 cc soy sauce
- 25 cc sake
- 25 cc vinegar
- 25 g sugar
- 25 cc mirin(sweet sake)
- Sesame, to your taste
- Heat salad oil in a flying pan, then pan sear the chicken drumette.When they turn light brown.
- When the oil has been absorbed, add the soy sauce, sake, vinegar, sugar.
- When it starts to boil, turn the heat low and place drop lid and simmer.Occasionally mix around, moving the ingredients at bottom to the top, and simmer for 30 minutes until most of the liquid cooked out.
- Add the mirin(sweet sake), simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sesame sprinkled.