Sukiyaki (Chicken ver)
Sukiyaki is one of the representative Japanese food.You would eat sukiyaki if you had come to Japan.Have you intended to cook sukiyaki in a house?Is the slice beef sold in the supermarket near your house?With the chicken, you can cook sukiyaki deliciously.Cook delicious sukiyaki, and let’s do a Japanese food party today!
- 200 g chicken thigh
- 400 g Chinese cabbage
- 100 gglebionis coronaria
- 150 g mushroom
- 200 g tofu
- 90 cc soy sauce
- 90 cc mirin(sweet sake)
- 25 g sugar
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) sake
- 50 cc water
- 2 inch dried seaweed
- 1 egg
- Put the soy sauce, mirin, sugar, sake, water in a pot and heat at a high temperature until it starts.Turn off the heat and Put the dried seaweed.Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into bite-size pieces.Cut the glebionis coronaria into 1/2 size pieces.Cut off the hard ends of the mushroom and separate.Cut the tofu into bite-size pieces.
- Heat on flying pan over high heat and fry the chicken.
- Add the soup(STEP1) and add the vegetable(STEP3), shirataki.
- Eat with egg and condiments as the ingredients cook.