Cold miso soup in soy milk(2 serving)
The cold miso soup is rare with the Japanese food.I have not eaten cold miso soup just until recently.But I ate cold miso soup when I went to Miyazaki for a trip.Thereafter I am a captive of cold miso soup.Please cook it once.
- 150g～175g silken tofu
- 1 Japanese ginger or 20g ginger
- 5 leaves green perilla
- 1 cucumber
- 20ｇ canned tuna(boil in water)
- ★50cc dried-bonito soup stock
- ★20g dried baby sardines
- ★10g white sesame
- ★200ml soy milk
- ★2 tbsp(30g) miso
- Mortar and Pestle
- Cut the green perilla into thin julienne slices and soak in cold water,then drain.
- Cut the Japanese ginger into thin julienne slices and soak in cold water,then drain.(Ginger is all right in substitution for Japanese ginger.
- Cut the cucumber into small thin pieces.
- Remove the bitter head and stomach of the dried sardines.
- Parch only the dried sardines enough.Put the dried sardine in a mortar,grind it.
- Parch the white sesame enough.Put the sesame in a mortar,grind it
- Parch the miso for 1 minute.Put the miso and dried sardines(step5),white sesame(step6) in a dish bowl.
- Add the soy milk and dried-bonito soup stock and stir the miso into the soup stock to dissolve it.
- Crumble the tofu with your hands and Add the tofu,canned tuna,cucumber,green perilla,Japanese ginger(Ginger).