Japanese pot-au-feu(3 servings)
The pot-au-feu is French food.It is the very delicious dish which cooked vegetables.I arranged the pot-au-feu in Japanese style.The pot-au-feu using the bonito soup stock is delicious, too.Please, by all means try that out.
- 1/4 napa Chinese cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 6 chicken wing stick
- 6 sausage
- 3 cup(600ml) dried-bonito soup stock
- 3 tbsp(45ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp(30ml) mirin(sweet sake)
- 1～1.5 tsp(5～7.5ml) salt
- Rinse the fat and dark red meat off the chicken wing stick with lukewarm water.
- Cut the carrot into large size pieces.Cut the onion into 1/4 size pieces.Cut the potato into 1/2 size pieces.cut the core of the napa Chinese cabbage.
- Put the carrot and onion and potato and napa Chinese cabbage into a pot.Finally add the dried-bonito soup stock and heat.
- When it comes to a boil,Add the chicken wing stick and sausage.
- When it comes to a boil again,turn the heat to low and let it simmer for 20 minutes.Carefully remove the scum.