This is eggplant recipes.I cooked Eggplant Dengaku.Eggplant that is coated with miso and baked named ‘Eggplant Dengaku’.The combination of miso and cheese and tomato is a new sense.
- 1 eggplant
- 6 mini tomato
- 50g shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Please cook dengaku miso.Add miso and sugar and water to a cup and cook with spoon until the mix is well scrambled.
- Leave the skin on the eggplant and slice them into discs 0.5 inch thick.Soak them in water for 5 minutes.Drain well.
- Slice the mini tomato into discs 0.3 inch thick.
- Heat olive oil and brown the eggplant on both sides.
- Spread Dengaku miso on eggplant. Top with the mini tomato and the shredded cheese.Cover and roast it for two minutes.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with parsley.
The combination of miso and cheese and tomato is a new sense.It is better suitable for a hors d’oeuvre.