Pickled Chinese cabbage(hakusai)
A pickle is preservation foods.The Japanese cooked a pickle from ancient times.The pickle which I cooked this time is brief.When you ate it, you will want to eat rice.
- 1/4(250g) Chinese cabbage
- 1/4(100g) caroot
- 1 red pepper
- 15g shaved dried-bonito
- 1 tsp(5ml) salt
- Cut the Chinese cabbage(hakusai) leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Julienne the caroot.
- Slice the red pepper.Remove the seed.
- Rinse the Chinese cabbage(hakusai) and the carrot with water for remove soil.,/li>
- Place the Chinese cabbage(hakusai) and the carrot and the red pepper in a cooking bag and sprinkle with salt and mix.
- Knead by hand until tender.
- Dish up and serve garnished with dried bonito.
Pickled Chinese cabbage(hakusai) is a true Japanese-style salad.