Avocado and the natto spaghetti(2 serving)
Early this morning, I watched a soccer match between Mexico and Croatia on TV.It was great game and a bright idea came into my head.It is the idea that I will let Mexican food and Japanese food fuse!Avocado and the natto spaghetti.It will surely become one of Japanese food recipes.
- 200g spaghetti
- 1 avocado
- 120g natto
- 20g butter
- 1 tbsp (15ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) sake
- 1 tsp (5ml) ajinomoto
- 50cc juice that boiled the spaghetti
- seasoning which is attached to the natto
- Cut the avocado into bite-size pieces.
- Place the avocado and the natto in a bowl and sprinkle with seasoning which is attached to the natto and mix.
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Dissolve Ajinomoto in juice that boiled the spaghetti.
- Heat the butter and put the spaghetti into a pan.Give the butter time to absorb the flavor, and then add the soy sauce,sake.
- Arrange the spaghetti in a dish,add the avocado and the natto.