Lightly roasted bonito
The people who lived in Tokyo liked the first foods of the season in old days.It was the most cool to eat the first bonito of the season in that.I cooked the first bonito of the season this time.It is Lightly roasted bonito.It is one of the representative Japan food.
- 300g bonito(sashimi)
- 5 leeks
- 5 perilla
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 ginger
- 1/2 garlic
- 70ml ponzu ponzu recipe
- Ice, as needed
- Salad oil, to your taste
- Chop the leeks into small pieces.
- Slice the perilla.
- Slice the garlic.
- Slice the onion and soak in water.
- Grate the ginger.
- Cut a bonito to the size of your pan.
- Heat salad oil on the pan over high heat and fly the bonito.
- When the bonito turns golden brown, remove the bonito from the pan and soak in iced water.
- Remove moisture with kitchen paper and cut it and serve it in a plate.
- Top with the onion,leeks,perilla,ginger,garlic.served with ponzu.
- Mix it right before you eat.