Shirataki and salted cod roe
Shrataki is waterfalls that resemble white thread.And it is Noodles made from konnyaku.It is ingredients used with Japanese food.I heared that they eat in substitution for pasta in Europe and U.S.This time, I cook Japanese food using the Shirataki and cod roe.
- 1 bag shirataki
- 2 peace sated cod roe
- 1 cup(200 ml) dried-bonito soup stock
- 1 tsp(5 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tbsp(7.5 ml) soy sauce
- Salt, to your taste
- Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes and put into a strainer to drain the water.
- Put it back into a pan and let it dry out.
- Place the salted cod roe on a cling film and break it up.Remove the remaining thin layer of skin by scraping gently with a spoon.
- Combine the dried-bonito soup stock, sugar, soy sauce, salt in a pan.When it comes to a boil, add the shirataki and cook.Stir occasionally.
- When there is no more liquid left, toss the salted cod roe over the shirataki.