This is Tofu recipes.Tofu is healthy.This recipe is healthy.I cooked Tofu dumplings.Tofu dumplings is offered at a famous restaurant in Japan.Dumplings is Chinese food, but I cooked it as Japanese food with tofu.
- 1 block firm tofu
- 200g ground chicken breast
- 15 – 20 dumpling wrappers
- 2 inch leeks
- 1 tsp(5ml) ginger juice
- 2 tsp(10ml) sake
- 1 tsp(5ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp(15ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp(30ml) potato starch
- Salt, to your taste
- 3 Chinese cabbage
- 70cc water
- Eadamame, to your taste
- Ponzu, to your taste Ponzu recipe
- Set in a strainer to drain for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain by using 2 kitchen paper to wrap and squeeze lightly.
- Chop the leeks.
- Grate ginger and squeeze it.Please squeeze ginger if you are strong in power without grated it.
- Julienne the dumpling wrappers.
- Combine the ground chicken breast and tofu(step2) and leeks(step3) and ginger juice(step4) and sake,soy sauce,oyster sauce,potato starch,salt.Knead well.
- Split into 10 equal parts, then form into circular shapes.
- Gently close the opening with dumpling wrappers(step5) so the meatball(step7) is covered in dumpling wrappers(step5) on all sides.
- Garnish with edamame.
- Spread a Chinese cabbage all over a pan and put dumplings on the top and pour water.Steam for 10 minutes.
- Place on a serving dish with Chinese cabbage.