Motsunabe(1 – 2 servings)
Motunabe means internal organs of cattle or swine.It contains collagen which helps recover elasticity and tension to your skin.Motsunabe is a specialty in Hakata(Fukuoka).There are many beautiful women of beautiful skin in Hakata.I think that it is because they eat Motsunabe frequently.Let’s cook Motsunabe and get beautiful skin!
- 150 g internal organs of cattle
- 1/4 cabbage
- 40 g Chinese chive
- 1 red pepper
- 5 g garlic
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp(7.5 ml) mirin(sweet sake)
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) sake
- 200 cc dried-bonito soup stock
- Rince the internal organs of cattle with water something repeatedly.
- Cut the cabbage into bite-size pieces.Cut the Chinese chive into 2 inch.
- Slice the garlic and red pepper.
- Put the dried-bonito soup stock, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sliced garlic, red pepper in a pot.When it comes to a boil, add the internal organs of cattle, cabbage, Chinese chive.Once it starts to boil again, turn the heat to low.
- Start removing and eating the pieces as they become fully cooked.