Ankake Spaghetti(1 serving)
Nagoya lies half-way between Tokyo and Osaka.Nagoya is the first major city in Japan.Nagoya is unique food culture.Miso cutlet, Hitsumabushi, Ogura toast.One of the unique food is Ankake Spaghetti.You might have eaten it if you had been to Nagoya.I introduce Ankake Spaghetti recipe.
- 100 g spaghetti
- 80 g sausage
- 40 g onion
- 100 g frozen mixture vegetable
- A.200 ml water
- A.20 g potato starch
- A.2 tbsp(30 ml) ketchup
- A.1 tbsp(15 ml) vegetable and fruit sauce(Tonkatsu sauce)
- A.1 tsp(5 ml) soy sauce
- A.1/2 tbsp(7.5 ml) honey
- Black pepper, as needed
- Place the A(water, potato starch, ketchup, vegetable and fruit sauce, soy sauce, maple syrup, black pepper) in a bowl and mix.
- Cut the sausage into bite-size and slice the onion.
- Heat in a flying pan and cook the sausage and onion.
- Add the frozen mix vegetable and cook.Add Step 1 sauce(water, potato starch, ketchup, vegetable and fruit sauce, soy sauce, honey, black pepper) and simmer another 2 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti.Drain the boiling water and rince by olive oil or butter(not included in recipe).
- Scoop the sauce top of boiled spaghetti.