Pasta with cod roe(2 serving)
I cooked cod roe pasta.Do you not like a cod roe?The cod roe pasta is an unrivaled cooking.It is a basic pasta cooking in Japan.Besides, it is easy and can cook it in a short time.
- 200g pasta
- 80g cod roe
- 20g butter
- 1 tbsp(15ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp(15ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp(1.25ml) seasoning
- 5 green perilla leaves
- Seeweed,as needed
- Finely slice the green perilla and immerse in ice water for 5 minutes,and then drain.
- Cut the cod roe with an edged tool.Take out the cod roe with a spoon.Remove a thin skin of the cod roe.Put the cod roe broken into flakes 2/3 into a bowl,1/3 leave it into another position.
- Cut the lemon,squeeze a lemon.Mix the butter and soysauce and seasoning into a bowl.
- Begin to boil pasta at the same time(step3).
- Put boiled pasta in a bowl.Mix it in the cod roe which I cooked in step3.
- Place pasta in a dish,then top with seeweed,green perilla,1.3 cod roe.