Japanese style spaghetti(1 serving)
I cooked Japanese style spaghetti.The point is to use the Japanese sake.Because there is sweetness to Japanese sake, It go with Japanese style spaghetti.When Japanese sake is not available, I substitute it with red wine.
- 50g blossoms of a rape plant
- 50g hen of the Woods(mushroom)
- 90g bacon
- 100g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp (45ml) Japanese sake(red wine)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) mirin(sweet sake)
- salt, to your taste
- pepper, to your taste
- Cut the blossoms of a rape plant.Cut off the hard ends of the hen of the Woods(mushroom) and break up into pieces.
- Cut the bacon into 0.5 inch.
- Stir-fry the bacon and add the hen of the Woods(mushroom) and add the blossoms of a rape plant and stir-fly them.
- Sprinkle on the pepper and salt and Add the Japanese sake and cover with lid and turn the heat to low.Steam for 2 minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Add the soy sauce and mirin(sweet sake) in that prder to season and add the spaghetti,stir-fly them.