Rice dish recipes
Rice cooked with oyster and ginger(2 serving)
My friend cannot eat an oyster.Oysters don’t seem to agree with her.I cannot think about the life without the oyster.In Japan, oyster is called the milk of the sea.It is used as one of the Japanese food recipes in winter.I cooked “Rice cooked oyster and ginger”.It is yummy.
- 180ml water
- 2 cup(360 ml) rice
- 110 g oyster
- 40 g ginger
- 150 cc dried-bonito soup stock
- 2 tbsp(30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp(15 ml) sake
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mirin
- Leeks, as your needed
- Salt water, for rinse oyster
- Wash the rice 30 minutes before you begin to cook, and let it sit in a strainer.
- Rice the oyster by salt water.
- Chop the ginger.
- Put the dried-bonito soup stock, soy sauce, sake mirin into a pot and turn heat to high.When it starts to boil, put the oyster.Cook for 3 minutes and take out the oyster.
- Put the rice in the oyster broth.Stir a little and flatten the surface of the rice.Cover the pot.Set the pot high heat.When it starts to boil, turn the heat to low and cook for 8 minutes.Don’t remove the lid while the rice is cooking.Remove the pot from the cooker and leave for 15 minutes.
- Spread out the oyster, ginger on the rice and leave for 5 minutes.
- When it is finished cooking, roughly stir and scoop into a serving dish.Sprinkle the cutting leeks.