Natto soup(2 serving)
Do you know Yamagata?Yamagata is Japanese food storehouse.Please go to Yamagata if you come to Japan and get tired of Tokyo Tours.Then, you may discover a new food.When I went to Yamagata, I put on 5 kilos.Anyway, it is delicious even if I eat any food in Yamagata.It is local dish in Yamagata that I introduce this time.It is Natto soup.
- 45 g Natto
- 50 g nameko mushroom
- 100 g tofu
- 50 g fried tofu
- 1/4 leeks
- 2 tbsp(60 ml) miso
- 2 cup(400 ml) dried-bonito soup stock
- Shichimi pepper, yout taste
- Mortar and Pestle
- Put the natto and half miso(1/2 tbsp, 15 ml) in a mortar, grind them.
- Rinse the nameko mushroom.Cut the tofu and fried tofu into bite-size,Slice the leeks.
- Put the soup stock over high and when it starts to boil, add the nameko mushroom.When starts to boil again, turn the heat to medium and remove the scum, add the halef miso(1/2 tbsp 15ml).
- Add the ground the natto and half miso.Mix them.
- Add the tofu and fried tofu, cutting land cook for 2 minutes.