Soy milk miso soup(2 serving)
In Japan from old days, it is said that a daughter of a tofu maker and the miso maker is beautiful.This is because the reason is effective in creating skin beautiful in soy milk and miso.I introduce a Japanese food recipe using miso and the soy milk today.Your skin will become beautiful if you have this soup.
- 100 g frozen mixture vegetable
- 100 g tofu
- 1/4 leek
- 35 g mushroom(shimeji)
- 2 tbsp(60 ml) soy milk
- 1 cup(200 ml) miso
- 1 cup(200 ml) dried-bonito soup stock
- Slice the leek, Cut the tofu into bit-size, Cut off the hard ends from the mushrooms and break.
- Pour dried-bonito soup stock in a pot, and cook the frozen mixture vegetable and mushroom.
- Stir the miso into the soup stock to dissolve it and add the soy milk.
- Quickly add the tofu and bring to a boil, then turn off.
- Sprinkle the sliced leek.