Udon with beef(1 serving)
As for Udon with beef, the history as the Japanese food is short, but I think that it is the most yummy in udon.The origin of Udon with beef is said to be Fukuoka.In Fukuoka, ramen is famous, but, in fact, udon is very yummy.This time, I introduce Udon with beef recipe.Because you can very easily cook it, please cook it.
- 200 g udon
- 150 g beef sliced
- 1/4 leek
- 2 tbsp(30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp(30 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp(10 ml) mirin
- Salad oil, as needed
- A.400 ml dried-bonito soup stock
- A.2 tbsp(30 ml) mirin
- A.1 1/2 tbsp(22.5 ml) soy sause
- Cut the leek diagonally.
- Heat the salad oil and fry the beef.When the beef changes color, add the soy sauce, sugar, leeks, and stir-fly together.
- Mix all A ingredients, bring to a boil to make an udon soup.
- Boil the Udon.
- Place udon in a bowl, then top with the beef, and finally pour in udon soup.